The INFN division of Roma Tre is located at the Mathematics and Physics Department, in the south-ovest zone of Rome, at the following address: Via della Vasca Navale 84 – 00146 Rome – Italy.
The building is reachable by public transport:
– Metro Line B stop Basilica di S. Paolo and than on via F. Baldelli take bus 670 or bus 23 and get off at the terminus Largo Murialdo about 100 meters from our Division.
– On foot is within walking distance from the metro B stop Basilica di San Paolo. Walk along via C. Onesti, then to Viale G. Marconi and turn right to Via C. Segre. Along the walkway at the end of Via C. Segre you enter in via Vasca Navale, opposite the main entrance of our building.
Alternatively you can get off at the stop MARCONI Metro B and continue on foot along Viale G. Marconi, then turn left in Via S. Pincherle to Largo Murialdo and right in Via della Vasca Navale.
– Coming from the center, crossed Ponte Marconi, at the first intersection, turn right on Via della Vasca Navale
– If you arrive from EUR (exit 26 GRA) take Via S. Pincherle the end of which the right is Via della Vasca Navale. A large parking in front of our Section offers parking for over 500 cars.
– Coming from Termini Station, take the metro line B (direction Laurentina) and get off at the Basilica di S. Paolo (here also stops the train line Rome – Lido di Ostia).
From ‘Fiumicino airport: take the train “Leonardo Express” to Termini Station, then the metro B (Laurentina direction) with a stop at the Basilica di S. Paolo.